The video inspection scope goes beyond vehicle inspection and can be used for applications in and outside of the car. View inside door panel or other limited access and poorly lit areas of your vehicle. Save time by not having to remove tire or engine components to inspect, retrieve, move, and help find items in hard to reach, compact spaces.
- Small 9 mm camera allows for inspection through many spark-plug holes
- Inspect cylinders, valves, diesel injectors and glow plug ports
- View behind body panels and under the dashboard for electrical wiring and connections
- Examine for corrosion and wear in hard-to-see areas
Inspect fluid lines for leaks
Included Accessories and Features:
- Magnet - attach the magnet to the end of camera to find items that may have fallen in the vehicle engine compartment or cylinders. For example, use the magnet to locate and retrieve screws or bolts that fell within the engine compartment and cannot be reached by hand. Locate and retrieve metal particles that may have fallen in the cylinder.
- Hook Clip - attach the hook clip to the end of camera to retrieve non-magnetic or other small items that may have fallen in the vehicle engine compartment. Move hard to reach wires or cables. Camera helps guide the user to the problem area.
- Mirror - attach the mirror to the end of the camera to provide right angle views with 180 degree view change option. For example, use the mirror to inspect all angles within a cylinder.