Now with expanded Asian and ABS coverage and over 4.3 million verified fixes that tell you what is wrong with your car!
The Top Reported Fix is the most probable solution to the vehicle problem and is a shortcut for troubleshooting efforts. The new CP9580A AutoScanner Plus with CodeConnect™ and ABS displays not just the DTC, but also helps prioritize troubleshooting with the Top Reported Fixes specific to the vehicle’s make, model, year and engine at the touch of the CodeConnect hot key to “connect” with the most probable solution to the problem.
CodeConnect is a comprehensive database of over 4.3 million verified fixes for the DTCs that cause the check engine light to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians.
The CodeConnect information takes vehicle repairs to another level for do-it-yourselfers and technicians alike. CodeConnect provides actual fixes to the problem causing the check engine light to illuminate - providing the Top Reported Fix from the CodeConnect database.
* Code Connect data in English only
- Asian Powertrain and ABS coverage (Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Hyundai 1996-2009 vehicles)
- Enhanced code request for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai vehicles
- AutoID – Automatically retrieves the VIN from the vehicle and decodes it to YMM
- Updated vehicle year DTC coverage – Domestic to 2010, Asian to 2009 European to 2008
- Update to CodeConnect database – Updated from over 3 million fixes to over 4.3 million fixes
- Component Locator – Text based descriptions indicate where on the vehicle a component is located
- New long PID name feature – Full PID name will scroll across the bottom of the screen when the PID is highlighted (Example: CTS - Coolant Temperature Sensor)
- Additional live datastream items (how the engine is performing while the engine is running) with over 300 possible PIDs available
- Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles (OBD II & CAN), as well as '94 and '95 OBD II compliant vehicles
- Read and erase DTCs
- Custom data list for LIVE data
- Record and playback LIVE engine data, graph LIVE data
- Displays all modes global OBD II data
- Freeze frame data
- OBD II generic and manufacturer specific DTC definitions
- Drive cycle mode
- Read and display MIL status and I/M monitors
- State OBD check
- DTC lookup library
- Visual indicator when communicating with vehicle
- Trilingual menus and definitions
*Software is compatible with Windows XP 32 bit only, Vista, and 7 (32 and 64-bit).
- Optional battery power
- Trilingual manual (English, Spanish, and French)
- Field updateable via USB port
- Print data to PC
free ground shipping